Näsudden Utö Stuga, skärgårdsstuga, Stuguthyrning

Om vår stuga Boka online Aktiviteter Praktisk information Galleri

Rental conditions

Landlords are Ewa-May Wetterskog af Petersens and Tomas af Petersens.

Arrival: Saturday at 13:00 hours (1:00 PM)
Departure: Saturday at 10:00 hours (10:00 AM)

Both you and we are committed to this rental contract as soon as we have confirmed your booking and you have paid your deposition (or the full rent).


20% of the total rent (incl. Rental of bicycles, kayaks, end cleaning etc) is to be paid within one week (10 days for international payments). This amount will be deducted from the total rent which you have to pay at the latest 30 days before arrival. If we have not received your payment within one week, the booking will be cancelled. The remaining 80% of the rent must be paid 30 days before agreed arrival date.

If you have booked less than 30 days before the agreed arrival date, the full rent must be paid immediately. Date of payment is the day we have the money on our account.


If you cancel less than 30 days before your agreed arrival date, you will pay 90% of the total rent. The remaining 10% will be reimbursed to your bank account.
If you cancel more than 30 days in advance, we will reimburse you the full amount.
You have the right to put someone else in the chalet for no extra charge, if you are unable to come yourself. We must agree to allowing this person stay in the chalet unless we have special reasons not to. If someone else stays in the chalet in your place, you must tell us this before the agreed arrival date.

Cleaning & misc.

You must properly clean the chalet before you leave. You can opt for the option to have us do the cleaning for you for SEK 500. If you do not buy the end-cleaning and do not properly clean the house before departure, you will be charged SEK 600. Smoking not allowed. Pets not allowed. Max people in the chalet = 6.

Please e-mail us for additional information.

We're looking forward to seeing you!

We also offer bed & breakfast (600 SEK per person) for shorter periods than 1 week. Please e-mail us for more information, or use Google Translate!

Näsudden, Utö Stuguthyrning
Näsuddens Brygga
130 56 UTÖ
Tel. +46 (0)8 501 571 83 / +46 (0)70 25 10 121